Juanse´s little biography

My name is Juan Sebastian Macias Cure, I was born september 29-2002. I live in the city of Barranquilla, Colombia, and I am currently 15 years old. I am almost finishing high school at Lyndon B. Johnson school, I am in 11th grade, more specifically. I entered at LbJ when I was just 5 years old, in kinder garden, and I have been here since. I met my closest friends in my school, they are, besides my blood family, the people I trust the most.

I am part of a really big and close family, but my closest relatives are the ones that live with me. My dad´s name is Ramses Macias, he is a chemical engineer, and works all day long, my mom is a stetic doctor, and owns a clinical spa, she works a lot too, and travels a lot like my dad, they are both really great and lovely parents. My brother´s name is Mateo, he studies at LBJ, too. He is really tall and loves to play sports, my sister Shadia is just 9 years old, she loves making things such as slime and all that. Finally my grandma Dalis, she is really religious and loves to cook even though we have a domestic employee in the house.


A fair bit of my family lives here in Barranquilla. After graduating, I hope to study a few years of medicine here, to be some extra years here in Barranquilla with my friends and family. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts